Pregnancy Help Australia Ltd has Pregnancy Support Centres in all states, excepting Northern Territory. Pregnancy Help Australia Ltd is to able provide access to national phone support through our National phone number 1300 13 93 13. Our pregnancy support centres provide telephone and face to face support for women and men, who require support during pregnancy. Other services pregnancy support centres offer include material support, post abortion support, free pregnancy testing and crisis residential accommodation.
Pregnancy support centres through their affiliation with Pregnancy Help Australia Ltd, receive:
- Networking with other centres across Australia and internationally
- Access to members forum for sharing of information, educational material and networking
- Access to ongoing support from friendly, professional staff
- Participation in research projects from time to time
- Access to discounted training, resources and services including
- Policies and procedures manuals
- Brochures, flyers
- The right to vote on matters according to constitution
- Exclusive website support for their centre with access to templates, management materials and to education material for Earn While You Learn.
- Association Liability insurance (professional indemnity)
If you would like to receive information about Pregnancy Help Australia Ltd membership criteria please contact our National Office by email to receive an information pack.
Pregnancy Help Australia's, vision, mission statement, objectives and list of board members can be found here.